The California Center for Reiki Training is pleased to be able to offer Continuing Education Contact Hours (CEUs) for Reiki Classes, as follows:
As an American Psychological Association (APA) approved provider Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) approved programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa. CES is also an approved Continuing Education provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, which is also accepted by the Iowa Board of Nursing.
- Usui | Holy Fire Reiki I & II – 14 hours
- Usui | Holy Fire ART/Reiki Master Teacher 21 hours
- Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master Teacher 21 hours
Other Health Professionals
Our hands on healing workshops for Usui/Holy Fire; Reiki I & II, Advanced, Reiki Master Teacher and Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® Master training programs have qualified for CE and CEU credit for health professionals. This is an added benefit of our training programs and this service is offered at no additional cost to the student. We have a generic CE/CEU form that has been widely accepted available for other professions.
Contact Hours for Massage Therapists and Body Workers
- Reiki I – 9 contact hours
- Reiki II – 9 contact hours
- Advanced Reiki Training – 7.5 contact hours
- Reiki III/Master Training – 14.5 contact hours
- Karuna Reiki ® Master – 22 contact hours
Contact Hours Available for Occupational Therapists
The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. (NBCOT®) is a not-for-profit credentialing agency that provides certification for the occupational therapy profession. NBCOT® serves the public interest by developing, administering, and continually reviewing a certification process that reflects current standards of competent practice in occupational therapy.
- Reiki I & II – 16 contact hours
- Reiki III/Master Training – 24 contact hours
- Karuna Reiki ® Master – 24 contact hours
Contact Hours for Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists
- Reiki I & II – 14 contact hours
- Reiki ART/Master – 21 contact hours
- Karuna Reiki – 21 contact hours
Continuing Education credit for this program is awarded by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) for the following professions. Attendees completing this program receive 14.0 continuing education hours of credit.
CES is approved as a Provider for Social Work Continuing Education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. CES maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB approval period: October 6, 2012- October 5, 2015. Social Workers should contact their regularity board to determine course approval.
Marriage and Family Therapists
The following Marriage and Family Therapy Boards accept programs offered by APA, NBCC or ASWB approved providers: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, ME, MS, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WA AND WI.
CES maintains responsibility for these programs. In addition, CES is an approved CE provider for Florida Marriage & Family Therapists an approved California Continuing Education Provider for Marriage & Family Therapists and an approved Continuing Education Provider for Texas Marriage & Family Therapists.
How to Receive Credit
- To receive contact hours, please inform me when registering for class that your are a licensed nurse, or massage therapist and that you would like to receive credit hours, and the necessary forms and paperwork will be prepared for you.
- You must also: Attend all parts of the educational activity; participate in group practice sessions; and return demonstration of Reiki techniques.
- Nurses, Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists will need to have their license numbers with them in class in order to receive CE’s.
When you register for classes, please let me know that you would like to receive CEs, so I can bring the proper paperwork to class.